Can I take a class if I have no previous experience in dance or aerial arts?
We offer classes for all levels. We always recommend to start with beginner classes. Once youhave progressed, you can move onto the more difficult levels. Students attending intermediate/advanced classes are expected to know the basics of each discipline.
How do I book a class?
To join a class simply go to the ‘Schedule’ page on our website and sign up. You can also
download our phone app to book classes.
What should I wear to class?
Street shoes must be removed before entering the studios. For information on the proper shoes and attire for each different discipline, please refer to each lesson description in the 'Schedule'.
What time should I arrive to class?
Please arrive at least 10 min prior to your class so that you have plenty of time to change into the appropriate clothes or shoes.
What happens if I am late to class?
We advise for you not enter the class if you are more than 10 minutes late. This is a safety issue as you will have missed the start of the warm-up which could potentially cause an injury.
How do I cancel my class reservation?
If you can’t make it to class please cancel your reservation a minimum of 3 hours prior to the
scheduled class time. Cancellations can be made through our website, our phone app or by
calling the studio at +974 4002 2000.
Can I bring food and drinks to the studio?
No food or drink is allowed into class except for bottles of water.
Can I take a class if I am pregnant?
Many pregnant women are able to be physically active during their pregnancies, however we
recommend consulting your physician first, before taking a class at your own risk.
Do you offer group and solo private classes?
We offer group and solo private classes as well as opportunities for open practice. Please refer to our Studio Hire page for more information.
Can I take pictures or videos?
We love that our students want to share their progress and accomplishments with friends and family. However, in order to respect the privacy of other students and instructors it is important to abide by the following rules:
- Please do not photograph or video instructors while they are teaching
- You may video the instructor’s demonstration at a time allocated by the instructor, however no videos of instructors may be posted online.
- If you would like to take a picture or film yourself, you are welcome to do so during the following times:
- After class, before the next class starts
- Private Classes
- Private Studio Rental
- Open Practice
- Please respect other student’s privacy and ask permission before capturing other students on camera. No photos or videos of other students may be posted online without prior permission.
- If you are a parent and would like to take a picture or video of your child, you are welcome to do so at a time allocated by the instructor. You may not take photos or videos of other children other than your own.